Wir arbeiten schon immer gemäß den Prinzipien der agilen Software-entwicklung, die uns eine schnelle Anpassung an sich ändernde Projektbedingungen erlauben und den Kundennutzen stets in den Vordergrund stellen.
Do you want to solve problems and constantly learn new things? Then you are exactly right at tracetronic! We support both internal and external users of our software products ecu.test, trace.check, test.guide and scenario.architect.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you don't just give our customers what they want, but what they really need. Classic support through dull ticket processing and call center atmosphere? Not with us!
Instead, you are in demand for profound, tool-specific problems and help our users to identify and solve problems. At the same time, you ensure networking between tracetronic software development and the various project teams in Germany.
In the daily doing you are responsible together with our team for the administration and organization of our Jiras. Important: We are not concerned with closing a ticket, but with high-quality results that help our users in the best possible way.
- A degree in computer science, mechatronics, a comparable course of study or a completed apprenticeship, with corresponding professional experience
- Fluent Korean and good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills to translate between users and software developers
- Fun with tricky topics and the will to grow with your own tasks
- The ability to inspire yourself and be fully absorbed in what you do
- The realization that you simply achieve more as a team
What can you impress with?
- Basic knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python
- A working atmosphere with a focus on the cooperation of all and the satisfaction of the individual
- Motivation through the achievement of common goals
- Very much room for co-design and personal responsibility
- An environment in which working time is also quality time
- The freedom to define the working framework together - through flexible working hours and locations
- A fair compensation system and lots of benefits
To cut a long story short: We want you to enjoy coming to us. And that it is important to you that your team feels the same way.