Werde Teil von uns!
Test Validation Engineer (m/w/d)
As TraceTronic’s Test & Validation Project Engineer, you will use your technical expertise to coordinate and conduct all testing tasks required to validate a client’s ECUs. You will liaise regularly with colleagues from our German-based engineering and software development departments to ensure that projects are delivered to our clients in accordance with TraceTronic’s high standards.
- Develop and implement test cases for ECU software with our test automation tool ECU-TEST and our automatic evaluation and validation tool TRACE-CHECK for various Hardware-in-the-Loop test benches as well as in SiL and MiL environments
- Specify necessary tests for the respective systems
- Thoroughly document tests, reporting and error analysis
- Working in Seoul area in Korea and work closely with software developers in Dresden (Germany) for the Extension/Plug-In development for ECU-TEST
- Develop trace analyses for automatic evaluation of signal recording files
- Discuss and create customer specific solutions with our clients
- Support the development of our Korean team
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering degree in a relevant technical field (e.g., EE, ME, CS)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, with automotive industry experience highly preferred
- Fluent English skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or scripting languages (Python, PHP, Perl, etc.) is beneficial
- Familiarity with automotive bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, etc.) is beneficial
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and comfortable in a hands-on role
- Results-driven approach to problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Benefits of Joining the TraceTronic Team
- Helping customers pioneer innovative projects with leading-edge technology
- Growth within a flat hierarchy of motivated colleagues in an open, agile corporate culture
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
Your place of work
- Alicia Weber
Bei uns kannst Du Dich auf zwei Wegen bewerben. Entweder Du lässt uns Deine Unterlagen über das von uns verwendete, externe Bewerbermanagementsystem des Empfehlungsbundes zukommen oder Du schickst uns eine E-Mail.
Stuttgarter Straße 3
Schick uns deine Unterlagen
am besten per E-Mail an:
Wir stehen dir gerne zur Verfügung.
Du erreichst uns unter:
+49 351 205768-330